In This Section I Will Explain To You How To Take Diatomaceous Earth
It is best to start off by taking 1 teaspoon a day on an empty stomach if possible for the first 10 – 15 days then if you feel the need to take more then up your dose in small increments not exceeding a tablespoon at a time.
After you have been taking diatomaceous earth for about 2-3 months you may wish to increase your dosage to twice or even three times a day.
It is also recommended to take short periods of about 8-10 days off of taking diatomaceous earth as to allow your body’s immune system the chance to have to work harder and therefor develop & retain it’s natural strength.
How To Take Diatomaceous Earth:
- Place empty glass of water on table.
- Gently scoop and place desired amount of food grade diatomaceous earth into empty glass.
- Slowly pour filtered alkaline water or any drink you may prefer into glass keeping face away from any airborne particles which may be become present.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes and drink.
- Immediately follow up with another full glass of water as diatomaceous earth has the tendency to dry your system out.
- It is important to move gently during this process as to minimize the generating of airborne particle’s and having them end up in your lungs.
- It is also important to drink more water than usual during the day when taking diatomaceous earth.
Food grade diatomaceous earth is relatively tasteless but it does tend to have a slightly chalky texture so you may wish to add it to juice or flavored water however I take mine with only alkaline water and have no problem with the taste whatsoever.
How To Take Diatomaceous Earth Demo